Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Sampling of ICADS

Here's a few from September. I keep finding these cards stuck everywhere, in books to flatten them, some finished, some barely started. What's wrong with me? I am so scattered and disorganized...I may be finding these index cards in weird places for quite some time. Some of them I didn't even date, so I'm sure I have more than enough to account for every day of the month. Some of them I really like, and some I can tell my heart wasn't really in it. My mind is still processing that dilemma.

I am not totally satisfied with my photos from today, but here they are. The light wasn't good, maybe I should take the others outside tomorrow. I uploaded them to Flickr as well.











1 comment:

  1. I'm liking these! Especially the one with the lady's face as I love everything vintage.

    Where did you find the Expect a Miracle stamp? I love faux postage!

    ReplyDelete