Friday, September 23, 2011

Anthropologie in Downtown Chicago

Remember, I've told you that I love the stores because you never know what you'll see in each one. They all sell the same merchandise, but their design teams do different things with the same materials. This one is on two levels. Each photo is clickable to view details. There are a lot of photos, so if you are not totally enthralled with Anthropologie, I understand if you opt out. I tell hubby all the time that I need a living space this large to hang all my "treasures". He agrees, but we haven't quite quite figured out a way yet that we can make it happen.

UPSTAIRS:
Central area of store

Orange Hat

Smashed beer cans on orange wall

LOVED this window. It was over 3 feet deep

Me, on the inside

Hubby, on the outside




DOWNSTAIRS:

From top of stairs

First wall at bottom of stairs

Pale collage tucked in a corner under the stairs

Low ceilings, recessed lighting

Cool signs

Mixture of "stuff"

Close-up

Fixture made from large pots.

Lots of dishtowels

3 comments:

  1. Another great store. I like the wall of beer cans and the deep window. Wouldn't it be great to work in a place like this? But then I'd probably get fired because all I could do would be walk around and look at everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look Anthropology has created in everything they do. I ordered their catalogue just for the graphics. Love the photographs. Wouldn't it be fun to come up with decorating ideas for them! :o) Donna

    ReplyDelete