Friday, June 17, 2011

Too Hot to Handle

Here's my ICAD card for today. It's been miserably hot here all day. Windy too. Actually, because of the wind, the humidity is low, so it feels more like being in Vegas heat instead of Austin. But 104 is still too hot no matter where you are. IMHO!

Just Ranger paint dabbers and Pitt Pen. Quick and easy.


I went out early and did a few errands, got home at 1p.m. and have stayed in the rest of the day. I may have to go to World Market in the a.m. to stock up on more Italian Soda. For now, I will be sipping a cool beverage here in a little while.
Soda and Limoncello!



Have a Happy Week-end. I'm pretty sure it's cooler everywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. The index cards are great for little quickie art. I didn't think about using paint daubers! That looks so cool....even if you aren't. Sorry it's so hot there. I hope you can stay cool with that soda and limoncello.

    ReplyDelete