Monday, June 27, 2011

Catching up with ICAD

The past week has been crazy busy, days fly by and before I know it, the week-end is here again. I do not know where the time goes, I wish I had more to show for it. As far as getting things accomplished.

I've been doing the Index card a day challenge, but no time to post every day. I think it is easier to do them, then post a few at a time. I finally got a tray of supplies put together so I can move it around to different places to work on them.

Here's the latest:







5 comments:

  1. Barbara, these are great! I love each one....and I want some of those truffles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at everyone's ICAD creations...yours are all really good...of these...I like the second one best...
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these - pick one for a certain mood of the day. Right now I like the one with the butterflies the best; in an instant I will like the one following it; after lunch I think the truffles one would suit me, and so on.
    Thanks for posting these. I love looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collages...I especially like the one with the yellow dots! isn't this fun!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collages!! Totally inspiring--thank you for that!! Hopping over from daisy yellows linkup :).

    ReplyDelete