Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring at Anthropologie

Wow, here we are, it's March. I have had no time for shopping, window or otherwise! What with physical therapy for my shoulder, helping hubby with the business, and a lot of other busy stuff. Well, I was in Anthropologie withdrawal, so I finally made it downtown last week. They were still working on their new displays so I didn't get too many photos, but will show what I did get. This is the downtown location in Austin.

Entrance bench.


Window from entrance side. If you can't tell, these flowers are made of the paper covered wire hangers.

Window from Lamar Street


Look what those clever people did with Japanese masking tapes! Top section of glass door cabinet.

Lower section


Cool houses and pillows


Speaks for itself..fabric jewelry. Love!


These were little bits of wood blocks and scraps, painted...so clever. Hard to tell from the photo, the dimension. If the tall hubby had been with, I might have had him take the photo, straight on.


That's it for now. Check back tomorrow for my week-end trip to San Antonio, and you guessed it...Anthropologie!

1 comment:

  1. The bench is great, love the paper covered hangar flower, but I'm really in love with that last photo with all the wood blocks. What wonderful inspiration you have close by. Have fun in San Antonio!!

    ReplyDelete