Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wheres My Link?

Geez...I feel really dense. I tried to put a link to those Mechanics lights in the last post, but it did not show up. A friend has explained to me how to do it, but I guess she is going to have to physically come over here and do it for me. Still so many things I want to learn about this blog thing.

I am still crushing on blue though. I came out of a store a few days ago, and parked right next to me was this adorable little car. First one like this I had seen. It was stopping traffic, in fact a lady almost ran me over while gawking at it. A lot of peeps were stopping to take a gander, I guess they had never seen one either. But I was the only one who had a camera.



This close up fills 3 categories. The color blue, the reflection of my car wheel, and the shadow of my hands.



And then there is my ever favorite blue, right above me. I never tire of the changing blues of the big wide sky.

1 comment:

  1. I was just using some pale blue paint and had to let it dry....and I popped over here and find BLUE!!

    I'm not sure what's happening with your link. I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete