Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day....My first post

It's official, I have created a blog. I had been wavering about it for quite some time. Spurred on by the signing up for Mary Anns Stencilry class and wanting a place to share my results. So here goes. Last night I moved my spray paint station from the garage to the back yard. Under the oak tree, next to the fence, which I plan to spray graffiti all over. The fence, not the oak tree. Getting ready, gathering supplies. Located the mask, the stencil burner,the blank stencil material, the paint, etc. already had it all. I am a great gatherer of supplies, that get used a time or two then go on the shelf to live with all the other supplies.

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of your blog!! And congratulations on starting it. It really does get easier as you go along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Congrats on the new blog! I know how time consuming they can be. I just began one, as well, but having lots of fun (while tearing my hair out!) We are in the stencil class together-looks great, huh?

    ReplyDelete